About this job
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – 6 month contract
£50k – £69k per annum (pro-rata)
My client is an award winning health and life insurance provider, rewarding people for living a healthier life, and constantly innovating to serve a varied clientele through direct and intermediary channels.
They are looking to a recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Manager on an initial 6 month period at an exciting time in their development. The successful person will play a vital role in developing and launching a new customer journey for both their life insurance and investment products.
Ideally the successful person will have a broad understanding of the digital landscape when it comes to implementing, delivering and refining optimised customer journeys within a financial services organisation or similar, regulated environment.
About the role:
- Working closely with the content, development and optimisation teams and managing a small team of two digital marketing executives.
- Developing online customer journeys for the life insurance and investment product portfolio, specifically around the buy online journey.
- Alongside agency partners, working to optimise web content across key websites.
- Leading the development of online channels including SEO and organic search, content marketing, online video, email and mobile campaigns.
- Working closely with the UX partner agency to drive platform capability.
- Owning digital lead generation campaigns to drive a funnel of qualified leads.
- Developing user stories and personas and building out the customer experience around these.
- Working closely with data analytics teams to measure campaign effectiveness and drive results through MVT and A/B testing.
- A data-driven digital marketer, focused on optimising B2C customer journeys in a regulated industry.
A quick and effective communicator and problem solver, able to work at pace.
- You enjoy multiple stakeholder interaction and team collaboration in a trusting and “grown-up” environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of CRM, lead nurture, organic and conversion rate optimisation and a track record of success within these channels.
- Proven experience of using customer insights to drive product development and positive customer outcomes.
- Familiarity with test design principles and translating results into actionable outcomes.
- Experience of working in an agile team environment.
- Good technical understanding, including the use of live chat, bots and other digital service channels.