About this job
Contract Senior Digital Marketing Manager
£250 – £350 per day
A global news media company is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to drive high-growth B2B marketing strategy, with a strong focus on demand generation.
Your role will involve creating and implementing high impact digital campaigns and utilising your extensive expertise in marketing automation to nurture leads through the marketing funnel.
You will own all digital channels and platforms and success metrics related to best practices across online and social media marketing.
- Setting the global digital marketing strategy and executing on lead generation campaigns, nurturing prospects to develop these through the marketing funnel.
- Leading digital outreach activities as part of product launches and GTM activities.
- Working with the Senior Manager and Content Manager to provide key insights and data to shape the content strategy and influence the buyer journey.
- Developing community websites, campaign landing pages and driving best practice to engage new customers.
- Monitoring keyword trends in Google, Yandex and Baidu to optimise SEO and increase quality traffic.
- Owning the email marketing function in Eloqua, including all aspects of reporting, updating prospects and results.
- Overseeing growth and engagement targets across online lead generation across all digital and social channels.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across paid search, social media and display ads.
- Managing the team digital marketing spend/budget and reporting on ROI.
- Management of one Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Extensive digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B capacity.
- Strong experience of digital lead generation across content marketing, affiliate partnerships, email, social, virtual events, webinars, pay-per-performance ads, SEO and SEM.
- Proficient in marketing automation especially in Salesforce.
- Experience of Eloqua preferred.
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM marketing practices is a must.
- Experience in HTML and coding is essential.
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in marketing or a similar subject with a specific focus on digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational, written, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to lead direct reports to success.
- Experience of test and learn strategy.