About this job
We’re working for a super senior digital marketing executive to join one of our most exciting Central London clients. The role is supporting the Global Digital Performance Manager to maximise digital performance and ROI across all markets.
This superb opportunity is a 12 month fixed term contract and the role will include some of the following:
– support and planning of global and local campaigns
– developing the paid search channel to maximise opportunities in that space
– supporting the CRM team with co-coordinating, testing and scheduling email campaigns
– analyse campaign reports amongst other responsibilities
To be successful you must have at least 3 years experience in digital marketing with PPC at the top of this list!
– experience in managing digital strategies across paid social, programmatic and SEO channels
– experience in driving growth in SEO
– experienced in Google analytics and reporting
– ideally engaged in the beauty sector and / or passionate about it
– excellent all round digital marketing skills ideally in agency / retail / FMCG / Ecommerce
If you’d like to know more and feel this is the right job for you, then please do apply and we’ll respond! However do note that we are only able to respond to applications that match the requirements.