About this job
This agency offer bespoke retail solutions for major household name brands, and due to client wins they need a Mid-Weight Designer with bags of creativity to lead on their profile retail projects.
As a Designer you should have an in-depth knowledge of retail design demonstrated through your epic ideas. You will be able to develop amazing creative solutions for retail environments, a variety of clients and scale. You will be able to take creative projects from conception to visuals, artworking and production; you also have good time management and can work across multiple projects at the same time, alongside junior designers, artworkers, account managers and production partners.
Ultimately, you will take lead on design projects, assuming responsibility and delivering high quality solutions within tight deadlines. As a more senior team member, you will occasionally mentor junior members of the team.
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Be accountable and take the lead on any given project
- Produce original concepts, designs and develop all creatively projects
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Assist with the management of the design team in the absence of the studio manager
- Deliver high quality creative designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong visualisation skills
- Experience with 2D and 3D design workflows
- Proficient in design software including
- Cinema 4D
- Basic Excel
- Occasionally design using Aftereffects, Premier, MailChimp and WordPress
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Degree in design, visual arts or similar field
This is not your regular Designer job, this is an opportunity to work with exciting retail brands on bespoke and extremely unusual projects. If you’re looking to join a close knit, weird wacky and wonderful studio team then apply now!