About this job
I am partnering with a great national charity in London on the search for a Senior Content Manager. This is a fantastic role that will be responsible for content strategy, ensuring that it is customer-focused and support’s the charity’s business plans and brand/marketing objectives by increasing their reach and level of engagement.
This role sits within the Digital team where the successful person will be the lead on the cross-channel content strategy and associated content marketing planning, and supports the Head of Digital in developing an impactful omni-channel content strategy. You will have responsibility of the content development and marketing budget. Reporting into the Head of Brand, you will be managing a team of 3 which consists of the Editorial Lead, Senior Content Editor and Content Producer.
Ideal candidate will display:
- Strong experience across a range of content strategy techniques, being able to identify and leverage different content types and techniques for different purposes, outcomes, audiences and across different platforms
- Versatile – demonstrates a versatile approach to content being able to fluently write (as well as coach and instruct others in their writing style) for a variety of formats, both long and short form
- Understand how data and insight should be used
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Management experience is a must
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.