About this job
Are you a Brand Manager (FMCG) waiting for your promotion to Senior Brand Management or have you worked as a SBM and looking for a change within your FMCG career? If so then we may have just the job for you.
Our well known FMCG client with offices in Surrey (but currently working from home) is looking for a Senior Brand Manager with the relevant FMCG background.
Your role will include:
– Deliver the brand’s market and financial KPIs through excellent execution of brand plans and active engagement in the category team
– Build the 1 to 3 year plans for the brands
– Unlock new distribution and new profit streams through your leadership of Product and Packaging change initiatives
– Regular competitor monitoring, reporting and challenging where necessary.
– Managing an Assistant Brand Manager within the team
– Weekly reporting of KPIs around the business
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following attributes:
– Excellent commercial acumen and be a confident communicator
– Excellent project management skills and some leadership / management experience would be advantageous
– Ideally experience in food and drink FMCG marketing – experience in the UK is essential
If you’d like to know more about the role and come from a brand marketing FMCG background then please apply. Note that due to high volumes of CVs we can only respond to candidates with relevant experience / backgrounds. Thanks