About this job
Are you a Salesforce wiz looking to make your next career move? Does the idea of working for a global market leader give you the prospects you have been looking for?
Then this could be the role for you!
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Salesforce Manager to join a prolific organisation known across the world! The multi-award-winning organisation is known for their extensive portfolio of world-class clients and the quality solutions they deliver. The successful candidate will play an instrumental part in delivering the implementation of Salesforce with their business strategy.
As the Salesforce Manager, you will liaise with external stakeholders and the key leadership team to carve out a pioneering CRM plan, identifying problems and solving them using Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC).
- Creation and development of Salesforce, including all new developments
- Developing the database
- Management of data and external CRM partners
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of hands-on Salesforce experience including developing, implementing, building and executing a successful CRM strategy
- A passion for your own CRM and able to come up with your own ideas (as you will be given the tools to make them happen!).
- Great attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients in a consultative manner.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you, then please apply now!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing and Sales Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and sales talent for some of the UK’s, and even the world’s biggest brands.