About this job
Are you a senior commercial professional within FMCG looking for a move to a rapidly growing company? If you’re based in the North and have a background in snacking, confectionery, soft drinks or a similar category, with a diverse account base (Convenience and Grocery preferable), then we should speak!
I’m working with a well-known health-focussed brand near Manchester who are forecasting huge growth over the next 5 years (and onwards!). The company is a dynamic, agile environment, with a strong team of passionate, like-minded individuals. A big focus has been put on expanding within a fast-growing, on-trend category, making now an exciting time to join.
To help with their growth plans, they require a Controller to step in underneath the Sales Director, taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of the team, as well as driving the strategy in line with the company’s 5 year plan.
A few things I need to see from you:
- Experience managing retail accounts – the more diverse the better, with convenience and grocery being top of the priority list
- A track record of developing new business, gaining new customers and listings
- Experience within confectionery, snacking, soft drinks or similar
- People-management experience
- Background in stimulating account growth
- Experience working across branded products
- Commutable to the North West
- Opportunity to work with a well-known brand within an exciting and healthy category
- Huge growth potential for the brand and overall business, which will bring excellent progression opportunities
- Autonomy to manage your own accounts across a range of channels (grocery, convenience, cash & carry, discounters etc.) while also developing relationships with new customers
- Competitive package on offer with a car allowance, bonus and other benefits
- Flexibility to work from home as well as in the office
If this sounds like you, then apply now or contact Harry Ratcliffe on 0113 236 4040 / firstname.lastname@example.org