About this job
My Client are a leading, global, consumer durables business with ambitious growth plans in the UK, where they are looking to double turnover in the next three years. As a part of this drive, they’re looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving growth within existing accounts (independents as well as nationals), and also for winning new accounts.
You’ll be a driven and ambitious individual with at least 1 years experience in a sales or retail role. This is an opportunity to shine in a territory with huge opportunity for growth, and there will be opportunities for successful individuals to progress quickly within the organisation.
- Service all viable Independents and National Accounts as well as identifying appropriate new accounts in line with company
- Able to manage a suite of KPI’s
- Effectively manage the territory journey plan to maximise sales output and achieve all sales and margin targets
- Maintain territory administration and reporting documents to a high standard
- Train and educate store staff on the features and benefits of the range in order for them to be able to recommend products to customers
- Provide support to train staff for national accounts when required as well as relevant trade shows and
- Analyse territory performance and produce accurate and timely reports to the UK Sales
- Ensure accounts adhere to agreed company payment terms and address any issues in a timely manner.
- Carry out any other reasonable task or tasks relating to the job function, as
- Attend monthly sales meetings in the Head office
- Degree level education or equivalent with proven experience of managing a sales territory preferably within a retail and FMCG
- Minimum of 1 years sales
- Candidates will be proficient in all MS Office tools – Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Knowledge of the UK Retail Sector
- Excitement about joining a mid-sized yet growing company with fast-growing brands