About this job
A forward-thinking product owner is required for a rapidly growing and successful retailer based in Central Manchester. We are looking for a commercially minded, agile product owner who isn’t afraid to challenge original methodologies and employ a test and learn approach.
On offer is a competitive remuneration, industry leading incentive scheme, generous bonus, flexibility and remote working beyond COVID, job security, a clear progression path and a great work environment.
As a Product Owner, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the accountable and dedicated figurehead of a team working on a key portion of their technology estate
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business including key stakeholders and the conversion team to develop the product strategy, manage the product roadmap and maximize ROI and effectiveness
- Work closely with teams of developers, designers and researchers to evaluate how consumers use their products, translating data into actionable insights and opportunities
- Be customer centric and act as the voice of the business
- Work in an agile way and be able to work in a fast paced, evolving environment and then use iterative methods
What are we looking for?
- Over 4+ years’ experience in a Product Owner role, ideally within an ecommerce environment
- A strong understanding of agile ways of working and methodologies
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Adaptable mindset with an understanding of what good looks like from several different perspectives
- Leadership qualities
If you would like to work an award-winning business, please don’t hesitate to apply. Interview slots are provisionally scheduled within the next two weeks.
This opportunity is suitable for: Product owner, product advisor, agile, web, business analyst, product manager, eCommerce, online, data