About this job
An agile Product Owner is required to join one of the UK’s largest eCommerce pure play. You will join their dynamic marketing department and work in their state-of-the-art HQ. This is a very financially stable, cash rich business which is showing no signs of slowing down in the current economic climate. This business has a significant international presence and has floated on the London Stock exchange but still hasn’t lost their start up, dynamic mentality.
You will also benefit from a competitive daily rate, a heavily subsidised canteen, spa, Subway and Starbucks, lots of free food (including breakfast, pizza and chocolate), flexible working, access to internal and external training opportunities, generous staff discounts, a games room, a generous package, free parking and working at their state of the art offices.
As a Product Owner, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Be the accountable and dedicated figurehead of a team working on a key portion of their technology estate
* Work collaboratively with other areas of the business including key stakeholders and the conversion team to develop the product strategy, manage the product road map and maximize ROI and effectiveness
* Work closely with teams of developers, designers and researchers to evaluate how consumers use their products, translating data into actionable insights and opportunities
* Be customer centric and act as the voice of the business
* Work in an agile way and be able to work in a fast paced, evolving environment and then use iterative methods
What are we looking for?
* A strong understanding of agile ways of working and methodologies
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* Passionate about delivery
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Adaptable mindset with an understanding of what good looks like from several different perspectives
* Leadership qualities
If you would like to work an award-winning business, please don’t hesitate to apply. Interview slots are provisionally scheduled within the next two weeks.
Their offices are commutable by car from: Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool and Preston
This opportunity is suitable for: Product owner, product advisor, agile, web, business analyst, product manager, eCommerce, online, data