About this job
An agile Commercial Analyst is required to join one of the UK’s largest eCommerce pure plays. You will join their dynamic marketing department and work in their state-of-the-art HQ. This is a very financially stable, cash rich business which is showing no signs of slowing down in the current economic climate. This business has a significant international presence and has floated on the London Stock exchange but still hasn’t lost their start up, dynamic mentality.
You will also benefit from a competitive salary, flexible working, access to internal and external training opportunities, generous staff discounts, a generous package and free parking to name a few.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Make recommendations in relation to promotional activity, sales performance, customer proposition, pricing, conversion and traffic performance by conducting in depth analysis #
- Work cohesively with various departments across the wider business
- Produce weekly margin and sales reports
- Improve the forecasting of sales and sales KPIs on a monthly basis
The ideal Commercial Analyst has the following profile:
- Minimum 2:1 ideally in a numerical subject (eg. Maths, Statistics, Economics ect)
- Skilled with SQL, Power BI Dashboards and Python or another similar programming language
- Confident making recommendations based on data
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Numerical and analytical mindset
- Detail orientated and logical approach
- Strong written and communication skills
If you would like to work an award-winning business, please don’t hesitate to apply. The full interview process will be conducted remotely over the next coming weeks.
Their offices are commutable by car from: Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool and Preston.