About this job
Product Manager – Strategy
My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now. In the last 5 years they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth. I’m working with them on a number of roles that present a fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic fintech. We’re expecting significant interest in these positions – so, if you’re interested, please get in touch with your application ASAP!
They are currently looking for a Product Strategy Specialist, who will work closely with the Senior Manager to develop roadmaps that deliver best-in-class customer outcomes whilst remaining relevant, competitive and commercially viable throughout the product life cycle.
You’ll be highly-skilled at internal stakeholder management and you’ll be used to working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven experience in product management, ideally in consumer finance.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive – you are able to execute in a fast-moving, dynamic environment while prioritising across multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills – distill insights from data and collaborate with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Customer focus – see everything through the customer lens and a passion for making sure customers get what they are expecting.
- Proven ability to build 3rdparty relationships, and engage and influence teams out of direct control.
- Current knowledge of credit card market, including emerging trends and regulatory environment.
- High level understanding of IT platforms used by credit card firms (like First Vision) and/or experience in leading technical change.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we cannot respond directly to every application. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.