About this job
I am partnering with an award-winning national Children’s charity in Central London on the search for a PR Manager. This role is great opportunity for someone with experience in PR or Journalism to use their exceptional writing, digital and creative skills to further boost the profile of this ever expanding and award-winning charity. This role sits within the Fundraising and Communications team; this role would suit someone who is a creative thinker with a strong eye for stories looking to build experience within the charity sector.
The successful candidate will be devising and implementing a proactive PR strategy, manage campaigns and build strong relationships to secure coverage across social and traditional media channels. The role will be reporting into the Head of Fundraising, but will work closely with the CEO and Communications Manager.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Excellent networking skills with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of publishing stories/gaining media coverage in print, TV or radio
- Experience managing a range of digital channels/creating engaging online content
- Ability to think creatively and quickly
- Demonstrate good emotional intelligence and is proactive and persuasive
- Can write clearly, concisely and persuasively to a wide range of audiences
- Strong eye for news stories and features
- Able to translate complex information for different audiences
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.