About this job
This is an exciting PR Manager role based in East of England. The role is working for a well known brand managing all their Public Relations – from consumer campaigns to reactive press office work. You will be an integral part to the wider comms team and will be responsible for managing the PR agency. The salary is highly competitive for this level of role in this area of the UK.
The role includes various responsibilities including:
– Owning and delivering the PR strategy and overseeing the consumer PR plan
– Liaising constantly with stakeholders and press
– Support the wider team in being involved in the press office function (on a shift basis)
– Identifying new story opportunities and managing them from concept to roll out
– Managing a healthy PR budget
To be successful you will have:
– Minimum 5 years PR experience (agency or client side or both – but must be consumer focused)
– The creativity to think as a story teller – be confident in coming up with great ideas for press activity
– Be confident to manage an agency and work with all stakeholders around the business
– The ability to work in the office and therefore be able to commute to Suffolk (this is not to work from home forever!)
What will you gain from this role?
– You’ll be working with a great wider communications team who are passionate about their business and their roles
– You’ll be working with a progressive business who have their employees at the heart of everything they do
– You’ll be working for a well known and highly regarded company with great prospects and reputation
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity please apply. Note that due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to those who are suitable for the position. Please note that you must be able to commute to Suffolk!