About this job
Job Title: PR & Communications Executive
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Better Placed are proudly working with a leading Educational organisation that are looking for an accomplished PR & Communications Executive to join their team. You will produce content to support the marketing and communications plan. This is a great opportunity to join a growing marketing and communications team where there are plans for future expansion and prospects of career progression.
- Research, plan and produce communications across press releases, news stories, blogs, emails and speeches.
- Work across multiple teams to produce engaging narrative for a variety of audiences.
- Manage media relations and provide support to colleagues in this area.
- Plan social media activity and respond to social media activity as it happens.
- Minimum of 2 years communications experience.
- Ability to write for different audiences.
- A good understanding of media, with publications experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
Based in York, this role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby and Hull.