About this job
One of Leeds leading digital agencies are looking for a Junior Paid Media Manager to join their team. The company work with some fantastic clients in the retail, travel and the leisure sector. This role will focus on the Paid media side of this marketing activity and you will have responsibility for campaigns running across Facebook, Instagram and Google.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Paid Media Manager role will include:
- Implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns across PPC, display, video, re targeting and paid social
- Managing large budgets across multiple channels including PPC, SEO, CRO and Display
- Ensuring the campaigns are cost-effective and delivering strong return on investment
- Supporting in overall strategy and brainstorming new ideas
- Working closely with the Content team to ensure a consistent brand message is achieved
- Ad-hoc account maintenance
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ideally 3 year+ experience in Paid Media or a similar Digital role
- Experience running campaigns on Google Ads and paid social platforms (particularly Facebook Ads)
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Qualification in Google Adwords desirable but not essential
- Bid management tool experience
- Passion for paid search.
My client offers fantastic state of the art office, great benefits and genuine career progression. Please apply now if you think this is the role for you!