About this job
In essence, this agency builds brands – they create commercial advantage for clients through outstanding service, innovation and acumen in all that they do. The have an outstanding reputation in Leeds and have seen recent growth despite these uncertain times, and so they are expanding their talented team!
They are looking for an experienced Account Director with a passion for everything PR. The position is within the B2B team, working on briefs for clients across professional service, finance, telecoms, tech, charity, digital and construction.
- Client and account management
- Responsibility for both B2B and corporate campaigns
- Confidence in PR and liaising with the media on a daily basis, proactively identifying coverage opportunities to support client objectives
- Project management , complying to both internal and external deadlines
- Management of the junior team, utilising their skills and talent to monitor the media and track progress reports
You will be a key part of the creative development of integrated campaigns, bringing both a creative and commercial awareness to the table.
The right candidate will have a couple of years of PR experience under their belt, a good knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms with an appetite to learn more. You must have a creative mindset with an ability to produce engaging and unique copy, but with a commercial grounding that provides a platform to solve any problems you come across. B2B experience is also essential.
This agency is globally influential and experienced in the world of PR; this is an opportunity to be part of something great.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send in your CV now.