About this job
Paid Social Lead – B2C
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business, with an impressive portfolio of global brands.
They pride themselves on providing the best service to their customers, and an exclusive product range.
Following a period of significant global success and investment there is now an opportunity for a Paid Social Lead to support their growth strategy.
You will be responsible for leading and inspiring the team to deliver Paid social campaigns which will drive the brand forward, and support the global growth.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, who will manage the wider Paid Media scope.
What you will do
- Full ownership of planning, strategy & execution of our Paid Social activity
- Measure the success of paid social campaigns against set objectives and targets.
- Build paid social campaigns & strategies that are structured into clear frameworks
- Complete budget management, £1 million+
- Ensuring social campaigns remain engaging and are up to date with the advances in social media technology.
- Working with the wider marketing & eCommerce team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analysing paid social activity to guide future campaigns.
- At least 3 years Paid Social / Marketing experience
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience planning and project managing written, visual and video content production
- Excellent copywriting skills
What to do next
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch to Claire Eason at Better Placed on 0161 238 6700 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org