About this job
Paid Media Manager
Manchester (City Centre)
I’m looking for an experienced Paid Media person to join an existing and strong digital marketing team, for a large consumer brand based in Manchester City Centre.
This role will offer the individual full autonomy to manage and shape the Paid Media strategy, including budgets and decisions.
Happy to consider any Paid Media/ PPC people with consumer experience client side, or agency as long as you have been hands on in the management of these channels, someone who is ready for that step up in their career.
What I am looking for:
- Manage and deliver the paid search strategy, including the review and daily performance over accounts.
- Multi-million £ budget management, ultimately to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the PPC automation and devise and deliver key automation initiatives.
- Implement innovative strategies to achieve business targets and growth across our paid media accounts.
- Hands on bid management and daily account optimization.
- Work with the analytical team to create bespoke paid search performance reports.
- Conduct keyword research, market research, audience segmentation and competitor analysis.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners (Google & Bing).
The successful candidate must have:
- Hands on experience with paid search ad serving platforms and able to display experience of managing large budgets
- Confident in providing accurate monthly forecasts with the support of the head of marketing
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Able to develop a long-term strategy with hands-on ability to get things done
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- Experience working with ad serving platforms, direct and third-party bid management platforms, onsite analytics and intelligence tools.