About this job
Paid Media Manager
Derby (Flexible working, including working from home)
£40,000 – £50,000
I’m working with a very special consumer brand, a British heritage brand that holds such love and loyalty with it’s customers. Continuing to build their marketing team, with focus on Digital Marketing.
They are looking for an experienced Paid Media person to join an existing and strong digital marketing team.
This role will suit any Paid Media/ PPC people with consumer experience client side, or agency as long as you have been hands on in the management of these channels. Offering an individual an opportunity to take a step up in their career, the role offers full autonomy to manage and shape the Paid Media strategy, including budgets and decisions.
What I am looking for:
- Manage and deliver the paid search strategy, including the review and daily performance over accounts.
- Multi-million £ budget management, ultimately to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the PPC automation and devise and deliver key automation initiatives.
- Implement innovative strategies to achieve business targets and growth across our paid media accounts.
- Hands on bid management and daily account optimization.
- Work with the analytical team to create bespoke paid search performance reports.
- Conduct keyword research, market research, audience segmentation and competitor analysis.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners (Google & Bing).
The successful candidate must have:
- Hands on experience with paid search ad serving platforms and able to display experience of managing large budgets
- Confident in providing accurate monthly forecasts with the support of the head of marketing
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Able to develop a long-term strategy with hands-on ability to get things done
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- Experience working with ad serving platforms, direct and third-party bid management platforms, onsite analytics and intelligence tools.