About this job
Competitive Salary + Package
My client is an e-commerce retail business, expanding internationally. An iconic brand that provides best service to their customers, and an exclusive product range.
Following a period of significant success and international investment they now an opportunity for an experienced Optimisation Lead to join their team and essentially own the online customer journey.
This is a critical hire for the client, I’m looking for someone with experience across conversion (CRO), personalisation, content, A/B testing, and data (strong testing and data led mind set), ideally within a consumer brand/ industry.
The purpose of this role is to analyse and optimise online performance and content by suggesting appropriate change and improvements to customer experience and in return driving profitable sales.
- Plan & implement the customer experience & optimisation strategy to drive improvements & maximise sales.
- Create a customer experience / user experience that lead to conversion and a continued relationship between brand and customer.
- Manage the on site content strategy to ensure products are fully optimised.
- Lead all optimisation plans.
- Plan & implement a Digital Analytics & Optimisation strategy to drive improvements & maximise sales.
- Contribute to the development of an effective Online marketing plan
- Identify usability issues and make recommends for change
- Be the lead in the use of Web Analytics & Optimisation tools
- roduce test summary reports; communicating findings and recommendations/best practices to the Performance Marketing team.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation ideally within a consumer brand
- Experience of fully optimising website, and digital content/ campaigns.
- Experience with testing hypothesis using A/B testing software
- Knowledge of CRO and Analytics tools
- Proven in depth customer understanding and ability to turn insight into work plans
- MVT (Multi Variant Testing) experience
- Expert in analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate and influence at a Senior level
- Passionate about testing, data, and UX for the benefit of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take complete ownership of a developing brand, to be part of the project and step back after it’s complete launch and know this was a direct result of your efforts. The opportunity to develop your own team as you see fit and manage the recruitment process.
An amazing working culture, a business that employers hundreds of members and really does look after you.
If you are interested in this role and want more details, please apply with your CV and contact details and I will be in touch.