About this job
Online Marketing Manager
£35,000 – £45,000
My client is a rapidly growing consumer brand with an ambitious growth target, a business that constantly supports positive change to ensure they are staying ahead.
I am recruiting a Senior Online Marketing Manager to join the growing eCommerce team. This is an all-encompassing online marketing role; managing paid media activity (search), SEO & Optimisation, and organic content & social strategy.
I’m therefore looking for someone who has broad digital experience, previously working in a fast paced eCommerce environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & Manager the Paid Acquisition Strategy to deliver increased traffic and ultimately online sales.
- Manage all digital channels in house; Paid Search and Re-Marketing, Google Shopping, Affilaites and Paid Social.
- Reporting on the performance across these channels, including site performance.
- Define & implement an SEO strategy
- Identify, test and implement new digital acquisition opportunities
- Manage the organic strategy across social media and content, with the team in house to deliver this
- Email marketing strategy.
- Manage the agency relationships and performance
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- An experienced individual across all paid/ performance channels, specially:
– PPC/ Paid Search
– Paid Social
- Demonstrable experience developing and managing acquisition strategy, and naturally with this commercial and numbers focussed
- Experience working on part of the wider digital strategy, including email, social and content.
- This individual needs to be an ideas person, someone who challenges and test/ pushing back ideas and strategies etc.
- Ideally consumer experience
- Ideally experience managing and growing a team