About this job
National Account Manager
- Well-known, category-leading brand
- Managing one of the biggest accounts
Better Placed are pleased to be working with an instantly-recognisable brand who are looking for an established National Account Manager to join their sales team. You’ll be part of a highly entrepreneurial team, operating as a small part of a large multinational business. If you have a strong background managing accounts within a blue chip FMCG business then we should speak!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP’s) with the customers
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing etc.
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- National account background within FMCG is a must
- Minimum 2-3 years in national accounts within a large FMCG company
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Background in stimulating account growth
- Graduate calibre
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!