About this job
National Account Manager – E-Commerce (Home-Based)
Do you have experience within FMCG working on E-Commerce accounts? If you have experience managing Amazon at National Account Executive / Key Account Manager level or above, then this could be the right role for you.
Our client is a well known business with a great reputation and a range of well known household name brands now looking for someone to increase exposure online. The business has decided to heavily invest in E-commerce, seeing the channel as a huge area of growth for the future.
- Optimising the range on Amazon
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP’s) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Implement online promotions and shopper content for the online channel
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- National account background within E-Commerce is a must
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Graduate calibre
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- Progression to SNAM as the online channel grows
- The opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Autonomy to manage your own E-commerce accounts
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!