About this job
£30k – £36k
My client is an FX broking technology platform based in the City, currently looking to expand their digital and marketing team with the addition of a Mid-Weight Designer. This is a newly-created role, working within a collaborative and lively team, who have recently taken the company through a full re-brand.
They have a number of key, strategic initiatives under-way, as they look to gain a competitive edge in positioning themselves as a partner of choice in the trading and payments technology space.
Working alongside the Head of CX, the organisation offers a great deal of ownership and the opportunity to make your own mark on the role and team. The role is likely to suit a Designer with 1-3 or more years’ experience, either from a design agency or internal design team, with a strong desire to work in-house.
As the company has a long road-map of key design work ahead, they are looking for someone who will consider the role a long-term opportunity and platform for career growth!
About the role:
- Managing web design and website updates with the support of the front-end developers.
- Ongoing review of all digital channels, including client-facing systems to optimise experience and performance.
- Designing prototypes including responsive design across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Designing and amending all assets including PowerPoint presentations, pitch documents, point of sales material, digital and print advertising, internal branding, exhibition stands, landing pages, email templates and social media pages.
- Maintaining the graphics library for the business and owning brand guidelines, keeping design standards and consistency across the board.
- Working closely with the IT and marketing teams, supporting any wider marketing efforts as and when required.
- Sketch App or Adobe XD experience.
- Design expertise and experience across Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Full proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Word with experience in creating graphs, table and charts.
- Website design experience, including UI and UX knowledge.
- Responsive design experience.
- Experience in prototyping with InVision or XD
- Knowledge of HTML, grid/column layout and component based design.
- Experienced in multi-tasking and working to project deadlines.
- Video editing skills are advantageous.
- Experience in Adobe Premier and After Effects would be an advantage.