About this job
Do you have a passion for data management and analysis? A leading consumer brand worth well in excess of £100 million is looking for an MI Analyst to join their dynamic and inspiring Finance and Technology Team. This opportunity is mainly remote, with one day required in their office in central England.
There are several inspiring managers who have won multiple awards for their work, and you will benefit from their leadership and guidance. You will also benefit from a competitive remuneration, progression and development opportunities with a business who pride themselves on developing careers.
As a MI Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Focus on continuous improvement of MI, BI, automation, and improved solutions for end-users
- Develop data solutions to provide improved access to MI primarily using SQL and dashboard tools
- Development and build of reports and data visualisation.
- Produce and distribute management information to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with business and individual stakeholder requirements
- Implement a new dashboard system
- Make recommendations using MI and trends analysis to support product pricing, business propositions and KPIs
The ideal MI Analyst will have the following background and skills:
- Strong experience with power BI, Tableau (or similar dashboards) and SQL
- Over 3 years’ experience in a MI Analyst or similar role
- Project, task and IT orientated
- Great communication skills, with the gravitas to present data to a variety of audiences
Keywords: management information, MI, analytics, analyst, finance, tableau, SQL, excel, dashboards, IT, remote, database,