About this job
Digital Marketing Analyst
£50k – £65k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a leading global provider in the building and construction technologies space, operating in over 38 European countries, and employing over 10,000 staff.
They are currently on a journey of positive transformation, as they shift their value proposition to one of “building technologies” and systems-based solutions from a purely manufacturing-led model.
As part of their growth in Digital Commerce, they are recruiting for a Marketing Performance Analyst, to take ownership of user experience and performance marketing.
The successful person is likely to be:
- A project data and content expert.
- Able to design, test and analyse different marketing data-sets.
- Someone with proven experience of facilitating exponential growth through data-driven business models.
About the role:
- Analysing and processing insights from data from a range of sources, including SEO performance, keyword search, social media, web analytics, ecommerce sales and product data usage.
- Identifying the different sources of data available to drive actionable insight.
- Joining the dots between data sets to create a joined-up and logical insight process.
- Using data and analytics to tell stories and predict trends around customer behaviour.
- Working closely alongside the digital and product team to identify key metrics and data.
- Becoming the internal expert in how digital marketing lead generation can be measured and optimised.
- Bringing data to life visually, so that it can influence strategy and actions.
- Demonstrating how data can influence customer outcomes.
- Building strong, cross-functional relationships across the marketing, digital and product teams, plus the wider business and developing an understanding of their data needs.
Key skills required:
- Ideally educated to Bachelor Degree level (or equivalent) within a data-driven subject – e.g. econometrics, statistics, operational research or computer science.
- A strong grasp of data mining and statistics.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing analytics, performance marketing analyst, insight analyst or similar role is preferred.
- NoSQL database experience, ideally with Elastic Search or Node.js (desirable).
- Statistical analysis expertise, particularly with weighted survey data-set analysis.
- Experienced in data-set parsing, merging analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to simplify complicated ideas and present these is layman’s terms.
- A strong technical problem solver, able to identify and learn new data analysis techniques.
- Able to create data visualisation models to use in future analysis.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within Jira or Confluence.