About this job
Marketing Manager – Fintech
Maternity Cover – 1 year
£35k – £40k per annum
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive with exposure to a marketing role within financial services?
Would you be interested in a Marketing Manager role in a disruptive Fintech, offering alternative payments solutions?
The organisation is a Mayfair-based payments-solutions provider, and has just gone through a full re-brand, so this is a great opportunity for someone with a strong focus on maintaining web, social and digital channels as part of the full marketing mix.
About the role:
- Creating, updating, maintaining and optimising the website, blog and LinkedIn channels.
- Traffic generation through SEO alongside partner agencies and wider digital marketing to drive website visits.
- Creating, maintaining and curating sales and marketing collateral, ensuring the image is professional and consistent at all times.
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring that brand image and messaging are consistent across all channels.
- Managing all external PR and communications alongside the appointed PR agency and in-house teams, both proactively and reactively to build the brand’s profile.
- Organising all aspects of the company’s presence at trade show and events to maximise lead generation and brand promotion opportunities.
- Award entry submission showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation.
- Budget management.
- You are a digitally-literate marketer, with proven experience in financial services (brand side), ideally with 3 or more years of experience in a B2B marketing role.
- You will enjoy working in a small, start-up culture and at pace, and will have a “sleeves-rolled up” approach to getting involved in all areas of the business and brand building.
- You have experience in building brand identity through LinkedIn, Twitter, Website CMS and CRM.
- You have agency management experience, ensuring the delivery of quality output on time and to budget.
- Excellent copy-writing ability with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are articulate, personable and have good EQ.
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative, but commercially-minded.
- A flexible attitude and approach to work.