About this job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced strategic Marketing Manager to join a highly reputable and growing B2B organisation based in Leeds This multi-faceted role will see you lead and develop the overall marketing strategy as well as manage the wider marketing team.
Reporting to the Board this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Manage the annual marketing plans and budgets for the business
- Oversee the companies digital marketing strategies; across website, social media and-e-shots.
- Market analysis & research
- Data acquisition and segmentation
- Brand management
- Provide tools and materials to assist the sales team
To be considered for this Marketing Manager position it is essential that you have a solid mix of B2B and B2C experience as well as experience of managing and developing a team. You must be a commercially astute and forward-thinking marketer with strong digital knowledge and attention to detail. You will have a Marketing Degree/equivalent and ideally CIM Diploma Level 6. In return, the business will offer complete autonomy and the opportunity to put your own stamp on the overall marketing strategy for the organisation.