About this job
Our client is a premium consumer goods retailer with a fantastic heritage and a loyal home shopping customer base. An exciting opportunity has arisen in the marketing team for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop their annual catalogue.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the Marketing Manager will lead on the development of the catalogue, managing the P&L and driving its commercial performance with a view to improving ROI, customer satisfaction and retention. You will work cross functionally with the wider Marketing team, E-commerce and Design teams in addition to managing the agency relationships. You will also be responsible for one direct report.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the catalogues P&L and delivery of incremental revenue
- Growing the number of new and active catalogue customers
- Grow average transaction value and frequency of purchase
- Maximise profit by supporting own label, private label and high margin branded products
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Optimise marketing plans with a test and learn mentality
This is a high profile role with a significant marketing budget that would best suit candidates with significant catalogue marketing experience. You will have demonstrable success in developing commercially outstanding catalogues and will have experience of direct marketing and multi-channel best practice. Some people management experience is preferred but not essential.