About this job
My client, a leading design and manufacturing business based in the Wakefield area are currently on the lookout for a stand-alone Marketing Manager to join their fast paced working environment. This opportunity will see you manage exciting and creative marketing campaigns as well as the overall marketing strategy. This is a truly great opportunity to work within a business who really understands their market.
This Marketing Manager vacancy will be extremely varied and see you responsible for the following:
* Devise and manage B2B integrated marketing campaigns
* Manage the implementation of marketing campaigns and effectively measure the ROI.
* Liaise effectively with internal and external agencies to make sure campaigns are on time and within budget.
* Write and edit content for promotional activity.
* Take ownership of the organisation of trade shows and events.
* Keep up to date with current marketing trends.
To be considered for this position you must have already worked within a senior Marketing executive/Marketing Manager position. You must be comfortable managing multiple projects at one time and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and also be comfortable liaising with different department heads and external agencies. If you have solid marketing skills and work well within a stand-alone position then please send across your application.
The offices are commutable from Wakefield, Huddersfield, Brighouse, Dewsbury and Halifax.