About this job
I’m working with a market leading business in north Manchester who are looking to add an SEO specialist to their growing marketing team following recent investment. You will be performance oriented and looking for a role where you can own organic marketing strategy from conception through to delivery.
- Responsible for supporting 4 internal websites
- Content briefing
- Link building
- Supporting with external sustainable link campaigns
- Contribute to and develop the overall SEO digital strategy
- SEO background with at least 6 months hands on experience
- Expert in Search Console, Google Analytics, ahrefs, screaming frog or alternative
- Good understanding of Google’s algorithm and SEO Best Practices
- Proven experience working with SEO tools to audit and monitor site performance
- Proven experience in keyword research
- Successful experience of growing organic traffic and sales via link building and content creation
- Expert in technical SEO
- Expert in Excel / ROI models
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.