About this job
One of the UK’s fastest growing Energy suppliers are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and now require a stand-alone Marketing Manager to join their team in Leeds. B2B marketing experience within the energy sector is an absolute necessity to be considered for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will give the Marketing Manager fantastic autonomy to really make an impact into a vastly growing business and excel the presence of the marketing effectively.
Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for developing the brand’s message, campaigns and data management as well as digital marketing and sales analytics.
- Building brand awareness and help build a credible narrative for our products and services
- Create and articulate data driven to the Directors for marketing focus
- Collaborating with industry bodies
- Manage the CRM system and utilise information analytics to evaluate success of the marketing function and direct future action
- Growing the digital marketing and social media presence
- Develop strong marketing collateral including blogs, white papers and case studies
- Demonstrating a natural fit and alignment with our company values of Together, Care, Passion, Ambition, Success, Pride.
- Developing a consumer-friendly web presence
- Managing all SEO
- Looking at data profiling and management
- Create and articulate data driven arguments to the Executive Management Team for marketing focus
- Supporting end-to-end sales process to drive customer opportunities
- Internal marketing of events, policy recruitment etc.
You must have B2B marketing experience within the energy sector to be considered for this position. You must also have experience and a proven track record in taking new and innovative products and technologies to market. If you have exceptional problem solving skills and a result driven attitude then please get in touch with your most up to date CV.