About this job
This role would be ideal for a graduate with a marketing-related placement year, or for someone looking for their second role after university who would like greater responsibility, career development and an environment to flex their creative muscles. Please see below for further details.
Marketing and Design Executive
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a flare for design. Must be qualified and experienced in marketing and design. Salary will be subject to experience.
At least one marketing qualification; CIM, HND, foundation degree or degree. Previous marketing experience is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experienced and confident in using Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) to produce artworks such as brochures/leaflets
- Produce promotional/seasonal flyers and distribute through all marketing channels
- Updating and managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube (posts, enquiries, reporting)
- Creating monthly digital mailers via Mailchimp – identify ways to increase customer databases ensuring all GDPR compliant and analyse mailers to help improve OR/CTR for future campaigns
- High attention to detail to ensure all literature and product livery is proofed and branded correctly
- Supporting Marketing Manager in organisation of exhibitions and Conferences
- Working with I.T department on updating the websites with graphics and creating landing pages (via Mailchimp) for chosen marketing campaigns i.e. Catalogue/product launches.
- Working with and supporting external Design team ensuring all design work is carried out to the brief, within budget and ensuring consistency to the brand.
- Update telephone on hold scripts on a quarterly basis.
- Work with external PR agency to ensure the delivery of monthly campaigns and to build relationships with industry media contacts to help increase brand exposure both online and print.
- Identify Industry bloggers/vloggers in the creation of product trials and reviews to increase brand awareness
- To provide quality control and assurance on all aspects of content published (courseware, video, podcasts, surveys, newsletters, forums).
- Communicating with the Sales & Marketing Committee, Membership and Head Office team to develop and enhance Team approach methods.
- Ensuring that all aspects of Health and Safety procedures are adhered to within the office perimeters.
- Adhere to any reasonable requests which are of benefit to the Group and marketing department.
If you’d like to take your career to the next step please apply now and send your updated CV for consideration.