About this job
Does the idea of working for a successful distribution business appeal to you? Would you say your marketing strengths are across offline channels including brochure work, events, and copy? If this sounds like you, then please read on for more info!
Although COVID has unfortunately affected plenty of businesses, this company, on the other hand, has actually gone from strength to strength and because of this have a requirement for another Marketing Coordinator to join their small but fast-paced Marketing Team.
Key areas you will cover include the following:
- Assist in the coordination of marketing materials including brochures and flyers.
- Write engaging content for both the company-wide newsletter and other printed materials.
- Organise events and attend trade shows throughout the year.
- Manage print and photography.
- Help come up with creative marketing campaigns to engage with new customers and suppliers.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a couple of years experience of working within a traditional marketing role. You will be a creative thinker with solid writing and organisational skills and work well within a team.
Based in Bradford, this role is commutable from Elland, Halifax, Huddersfield and parts of Leeds.