About this job
This marketing communications manager role is a maternity contract for between 9 and 12 months. Ideally you will be working in the Central London office but they are very flexible on someone working from the Surrey location too! You will be an existing marketing communications person – either client or agency side. You don’t have to come from FMCG landscape but it can help from an understanding of product / brand marketing.
You will be working very closely with the marketing director and sales and marketing team and will be managing the PR agency who look after the media buying and all PR activities.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
– managing PR and communications (internal and external)
– managing the events – internally and externally
– managing the sponsorship that has been implemented with a sports brand
– managing the collateral – brand guidelines – magazines – website branding
– managing POS
– owning the strategy and planning piece with the marketing director
– looking at other ways to grow the brand around it’s current target audience and future audiences
If you’re keen to know more about the role and would like to see the official spec please do apply. Note that we can only consider people who come with the relevant skills so you must be able to demonstrate this on your CV. If you don’t have the right experience, we may reject your CV without responding directly. This is due to the sheer volume of CVs we receive for each role.