About this job
The team you will be working with is tasked with developing and delivering actionable insights to drive consumer centricity across the business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Intelligence, Operations & Performance the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of social intelligence (product launch, competitor benchmark, brand health, campaign analysis) in which the business needs to succeed. This includes develop strategies on company’s integrated marketing campaigns, communications and strategies.
Your role will be varied and will include some of the following responsibilities:
- To pro actively share learnings to category marketing and product teams, promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent analysis and recommendations to related marketing department (PR, digital, media, campaigns etc
- Collaborate with wider CMI leaders to develop integrated reporting and analysis, especially in support of the development of the team’s analytical capability
- Manage Social agency to ensure efficiencies and the quality of deliverables
- Lead the relationship with HQ teams responsible for the management and development of the social listening analysis and reporting tools ensure that the requirements of the EO and European Subsidiaries teams are communicated and represented in HQ.
- Working closely with respective Campaign Insights Managers to provide insights through the campaign development and activation process – from strategy development, target audience identification, definition of KPIs and performance measurement and reporting plan
If you would like to know more about this role and feel that your background is relevant and you can commute to Surrey post lockdown measures then please do apply here!