About this job
This major retail client has undergone serious growth recently, and are looking to expand their marketing department with a different proposition. They are putting together an internal agency function to handle suppliers for the business. You will be planning, pitching for and implementing multichannel campaigns, utilising their extensive marketing teams to deliver exceptional campaigns for the suppliers. This is an inhouse role that needs someone with a well tuned agency skillset, perfect for someone looking to make the move client side.
- Client servicing – managing the portfolio of clients, establishing a good understanding of their needs and building strong relationships.
- Campaign creation – developing multichannel campaigns for the suppliers, pitching them to the clients and running the activations to meet and exceed expectations.
- Commercial viability – you are responsible for the budgets set by the supplier, reporting on ROI and ultimately generating revenue for the retailer.
- Spotting opportunities for growth – You will be pitching your ideas to suppliers, demonstrating a commercial benefit for their brand and for the retailers.
- Driving results – Regular analysis and reporting on campaigns to build sustainable results for the team, managing stakeholders both internally and externally to generate incremental revenue
- Verifiable experience managing multichannel campaigns, preferably in retail
- A Senior Account Manager/Account Director level within an agency
- Excellent client servicing skills
- A commercial mindset balanced with a creative spark
- A prowess with 6 figure budgets and a clear understanding of how to generate results from this
- Comfort in pitching and client development
This business are a major player on the retail scene, so if you’re looking to join a successful national business with very ambitious growth plans, then apply now.