About this job
Our client who are a leading digital agency based in Leeds are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team.
They have fantastic state of the art offices in the city centre and offer a great working environment. You will be surrounded by the best digital talent in Leeds and this will offer you fantastic learning and development opportunities.
The Junior Project Manager will support the team in making sure web projects are delivered on time and within budget, while also ensuring the client’s satisfaction at all times.
Any experience in project management, web, or digital will be seen as desirable. However, they are willing to train candidates who have the right attitude and have a genuine interest in getting into digital.
What they are looking for
- A hard worker and someone with a can do attitude.
- A team player.
- Digital, web or project management experience desirable.
- Interest in web and all things digital.
What you will be doing.
- Project Management of web projects.
- Closely working with Account Managers to manager delivery of agreed projects.
- Manage tight deadlines and being able to keep calm under pressure
- Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver web projects.
- Booking the right people to deliver the right skills for time of each project.
If you are interested in working for one of Leeds leading digital marketing agencies and are interested in working for a company that offers 30 days holiday, healthcare, free fruit, state of the art offices, constant learning opportunities then please apply now!.