About this job
Are you looking to kick-start your design career? Are you excited by the world of creative web design? If this sounds like you, my client are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious Junior Graphic Designer to join their team. This business is a multi-million pound retail business, with a strong marketing team and a fantastic culture.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will alongside the Content, Social & Email teams to create exciting and stand out design to support product content, brand content and digital assets. The role will also work with the wider marketing and buying teams.
They are looking for someone who is quick to take a brief from conceptual / ideas stage into asset delivery. You should have a natural ability to drive through new creative ideas and be a champion of best practice in web and thrive when working on projects that require innovative thinking and delivering commercial performance.
- Creative content that supports social media and product campaigns as well as standalone pieces of content – with particular focus on product content
- Design & build promotional elements including stand out social creative, blog content, web banners, social advertising banners, email templates, multimedia content
- Deliver online design against brand guidelines, working in conjunction with the existing design teams.
- Follow briefs from the team to deliver new creative dependent on campaign and commercial direction
- Challenge briefs – ensure the best use of design for clarity of messages, and to optimise customer experience
- Ensure the website adheres to relevant brand and web guidelines
- Check all design elements for spelling, grammar and accuracy
- Strong conceptual creative skills
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of building responsive websites
- Knowledge of different CMS systems
- Solid understanding of web design guidelines & best practice
- Multimedia experience – preferable
You will demonstrate great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. This is the perfect role for someone looking to start their creative career in a reputable retail business. Apply now!