About this job
I’m supporting one the of countries best known charities on the recruitment of an Internal Communications Manager on a permanent basis. The role is based in London and paying up to £48,000.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, the post holder will be the lead for both the strategic and operational delivery of the charity’s internal communications. Working within a busy communications team, the internal communications function will enable all staff to understand their contribution to the achievement of the charity’s strategy. The successful post holder will help the organisation through a period of change as it moves into its new five-year strategy.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong track record in internal communications
- Excellent written skills across all channels
- Experience of working on change management projects from an internal perspective
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience of devising and implementing internal communications strategies
- Charity sector/not-for-profit experience
You will have come from not-for-profit, charity or pubic sector. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.