About this job
Interim Product Manager – 6 month FTC
We are proud to be partnering with a professional services organisation that has an established presence in the market.
With recent growth within their marketing function they are looking to appoint an Interim Product Manager to the team. This is a brand new role that offers excellent scope.
If you’re an immediately available product expert that loves a challenging project then get in touch.
- Remain at the forefront of product positioning ensuring a deep understanding of customer requirements, product lifecycle and competitive landscape
- Work cross functionally across a variety of divisions to ensure timely product launches
- Operate at the forefront of the industry, gathering intelligence from a variety of sources to ensure continue competitive advantage
What you will need
- Extensive experience in a product led role with a proven ability to audit and roadmap a product portfolio
- A proven track record of delivering complex products to a variety of sectors
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to work with a wide variety of key stakedholders.
- An industry expert. You will take pride in knowing your market, competitors and how best to succeed.
Please note: This role does have the view to go permanent dependent on the successfully appointed candidate’s performance over the initial 6 month period.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.