About this job
Are you a marketing executive looking for a new role in the consumer goods. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Consumer Marketing team on all projects to deliver outstanding implementation and results. Key to this role will be assisting with ad-hoc brand activation projects.
The role is varied but will include responsibility for leading ad-hoc small brand projects across the UK organization, from planning to implementation.
* Assist with the implementation of the national promotions calendar, liaising with agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver assets and reports.
* Maintain strong relations with PR agency, and assist with the implementation of small PR campaigns.
* As required, assist Trade Marketing Managers with planning and implementing brand programmes
* Be highly engaged and conversant in Social Media platforms and have ownership and accountability for planning the social media activity and calendars for each of our brands.
* Assist with budget management for the team, raising PO’s, ensuring timely and efficient maintenance of the budget tracker and liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required
* Develop and manage a Marketing Internal Communications plan and calendar for the local UK organization.
If you would like to know then please do apply! Note the location is n Bedfordshire – you will be expected to work a 4 day week in the office and about 6 events at the weekend in London, mostly.