About this job
My client are an impressive national marketingagency looking for a Client Executive to manage their enviable portfolio of clients and their brands. You will have full business exposure from day one, so if you have a great understanding of marketing and an ambition to work with some fantastic retail brands, this role is for you.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Accountability for campaign delivery from brief implementation to evaluation
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Seeking out new business opportunities to deliver on company growth targets
- Developing a strong understanding of the brands you’re working with, and the consumers
- Creating the campaigns in brainstorming sessions in order to deliver on client expectations
- Managing key contacts within the campaign to adhere to budgets and timelines
- Evaluating the campaigns to report and present back to the clients and brands
- Contribution to the company itself, developing the collaborative, forward thinking work environment by leading by example.
The right person for this role will be 1-2 years into their marketing career, ideally with digital campaign management experience.
In return you get a fantastic opportunity to work with household name clients and brands in an exciting and dynamic agency. They offer great in house training, with a young and sociable work life balance. This agency would be a valuable asset on any CV – if this sounds like it’s for you then apply now!