About this job
This award winning agency are on the hunt for a Head of SEO Content with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search. Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of local and national SEO, you’ll mentor a team of five within a prolific digital agency in Manchester City Centre.
You will take responsibility for the business development of the team, ownership of proposals and pitches, and ensuring annual growth and profitability for all work managed. Their sectors range across retail, automotive and telecoms with a consumer focus.
- Devising creative, data-driven content strategies for a wide range of clients
- Managing a team of five content, digital PR and outreach specialists, taking a hands-on approach to their development
- Building successful client relationships
- Contributing to new business pitches, devising effective strategies and presenting ideas to key stakeholders
- Leading content ideation sessions, helping the team to map out creative campaigns based on detailed audience insights and customer search behaviour trends
- Conducting thorough client content audits in order to address deficiencies and identify opportunities for growth
Desired experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working in a search engine optimisation role
- 2+ years in a management level position
- Creative flair and the ability to come up with ideas that stand out
- Strong writing skills are a prerequisite
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Experience in working with SEO management tools, such as; SEO Monitor, SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape and Moz.
This agency will give you autonomy in your role and a platform to be wonderfully and weirdly creative. If this sounds like a role you will excel in, apply now.