About this job
One of Leeds leading retail brands are looking for a PPC Manager to join their growing team. As the PPC Manager you will have ownership of paid search channels. Based in the heart of Leeds, you will work in fantastic offices with a collaborative team to help you deliver on projects. You will work alongside an experienced team of paid search specialists to devise and implement PPC strategies and campaigns.
What the role will involve
- Developing strategies and campaigns and ultimately executing them.
- Taking a data-driven approach with exceptional attention to detail, conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels.
- Knowledge sharing and innovative ways to improve your skill-set.
- Working in a collaborative team, you will be seen as a key contributor regarding all things digital performance.
What they are looking for
- Experience in running and managing paid search campaigns.
- Knowledge of PPC, Bid Management platforms and online analytics (Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics)
- An interest in retail and consumer marketing
- Able to bring both technical and analytical skills to the table
Please apply now if you think this is the opportunity for you…