About this job
- Head of Marketing
- Trending category
Fantastic opportunity for a proven FMCG marketing leader to join a rapidly growing brand based in West Yorkshire. The Head of Marketing role blends a mixture of creative, strategic and commercial. This is certainly a unique role for the Yorkshire market, as you will have full ownership of the strategic direction fo the brand!
My client is a fantastic FMCG business with a well known brand. As they enter the next stage of their growth, they are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the management team and play a key role in driving the future of the brand.
Develop the marketing strategy and plans to deliver the key marketing objectives to ultimately deliver the business sales and margin targets:
- Manage the company’s marketing budget and return on investment
- Development and implementation of brand strategy
- Operational planning of the marketing plan
- Management of the rolling NPD plan from concept through to launch (an opportunity to bring out a whole new product)
- Drive to become as close to the consumer through listening groups, social interaction and shopper connects
- Work closely with sales function to drive shopper penetration
- Implementing and guiding the first ever TV campaign including agency management
- Development and management of the brands online and digital media strategy
- Managing x1 employee who drives Social Media