About this job
Head of Marketing
We are proud to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation looking to add a commercially focused Head of Marketing to their team.
This is a brand new and critically important role to the organisation. If you are a passionate, driven individual that enjoys a mix of delivery and strategic marketing then this is the opportunity for you.
What you can expect…
- Developing and rolling out a comprehensive marketing strategy to compliment the 5 year growth plan for the organisation
- Creating a roadmap for sustainable customer acquisition and longevity through a fully integrated approach
- Leading the performance of marketing effectiveness with the view to achieving consistent ROI on marketing spend
- Plan, develop and deliver a new website for the organisation, maximising the end to end customer journey
- Develop and launch a new CRM strategy
- Manage, develop and inspire the marketing team
A bit about you…
- This role is ideally suited to someone who is a commercially focused marketer who enjoys quantifying results
- A broad marketing mix with an ability to work across a variety of channels including digital, web, CRM and brand communications
- A deep understanding and proven results driving a direct to consumer marketing strategy, B2B marketing is also a nice to have
- You will be comfortable in managing budgets, assessing needs and managing stakeholder expectations.
- You will be a great leader and inspirer of a team
In return, our client offers an excellent benefits package including working from home and an encouraging, supportive and driven culture with bags of opportunity for career development.
Sound interesting? Please apply!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.