About this job
Head of Marketing
B2C Leisure Brand
Competitive Salary + Package
West Lancashire – Flexible Working
I’m delighted to be working with this exciting new client. With a history of clear success in the leisure industry and a number of noticeable marketing achievements, this really is a great opportunity to be part of their next huge success story.
The role of Head of Marketing involves the creation and execution of the marketing strategy, building and leading a strong marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan.
This is a unique Head of Marketing role, what will see you truly own the direction the brand takes, with a focus on customer acquisition and continued brand development, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop the full marketing strategy, across the full marketing mix and multi channel.
- Specific projects across web, loyalty programmes, research and offline/ print campaign management. Ensuring all campaigns are fully optimised and relevant to the brand/ changing customer groups.
- Develop new routes to market, including partnerships.
- Managing a multi million budget, and demonstrating a proven ROI and customer growth.
- Working with external marketing agencies across print, press, direct mail, paid search, SEO and social.
- Continue to recruit and build the marketing team.
I’m looking for someone who has a great balance between marketing/ creative and commercial (managing budgets, reporting and delivering an ROI).
Proven experience in your own marketing success for a bran, capable and ready to build something new.
Joining a business that truly values it’s team, offering a flexible approach to work. And a platform for huge success.
Please get in touch for details email@example.com